At LifeWay, we believe that God has called us to serve both inside and outside the walls of the church. By serving inside the walls, we build one another up and become more equipped to reach outside the walls.
In 1 Peter 4:10, Peter encouraged the church to understand that God has given each of us gifts and abilities that we can use to build one another up in Him.
Our goal is to teach, disciple, and worship with every follower of Jesus in every age group at LifeWay. By serving one another, we not only encourage and strengthen one another, but we allow God to develop our gifts and our dependence on Him.
Our model of serving Inside and Outside the Walls:
Here are some ways that you can connect with LifeWay Church by serving:
- Hospitality Team
- LilVenture and Nursery
- Greeting and Welcome Team
- Kid Venture ( K-5th) on Sunday Mornings both services
- Kids Klub on Wednesday Evenings
- Special Kids Events and Summer Camps
- Middle School Group on Sunday Mornings both Services
- Middle School Youth Group on Tuesday Evenings
- High School Youth Group on Thursday Evenings
- Special Youth Events and Retreats
Adults and Community Ministries
- Discipleship Group Leaders and Coaches various times and days
- TAG Group Leaders quarterly throughout the year
- Community Shepherds connecting and caring for people
Other Ways to Serve:
- Worship Team
- Meal Train
- Facilities and Maintenance
- Special Events
For more information on serving at LifeWay, please contact any of these Ministry Leaders our our Director of Community Life, Heather Althoff.